Delaire Graff Estate (We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to Our Site and We will never sell your information to third parties.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Delaire Graff Estate, P.O. Box 3058, Stellenbosch, 7602, South Africa.
What personal information do we collect from you and how?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in enquiry forms on Our Site www.delaire.co.za. Such information provided at the time of registering to use Our Site or requesting further services including, for example, name, home and/or business address, email address, telephone number, demographic information such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual. We may also ask you for information when you make an enquiry or when you report a problem with Our Site.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What about Cookies?
For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Our advertisers. This is statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How this information may be used, including anyone it might be shared with
Our server automatically collects data about your server’s internet address when you visit Us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider whenever you’re on the internet. When you request pages from Our Site, Our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to Us (e.g., another website or a search engine); the pages you visit on Our Site; the website you visit after Our Site; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on Our Site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by Our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Site. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and internet service provider. Any or all activities with regards to Our Site usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
Marketing opt-in and opt-out provision
When you make an enquiry, you will be given the opt-in or opt-out of email updates from Delaire Graff Estate. (“Keep updated with news from Delaire Graff Estate.”)
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by Delaire Graff Estate.
At all times We will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail We send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by contacting Delaire Graff Estate by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can access and, if necessary, change the personal information Delaire Graff Estate maintains
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by Delaire Graff Estate is not correct, please contact Us at email@example.com We will amend your personal details.
Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
Your privacy is important to Us. Whilst We will take reasonable precautions to protect the security and integrity of personal data provided to Our Site, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global communications vehicle, We cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on Our system or otherwise in Our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may use your personal data that you provide to Our Site, for example, to respond to your requests and to provide you with Our product and Service offerings. We may also use your personal information to maintain Our internal record keeping and/or share it with Our affiliates for internal marketing or other purposes. In addition, We may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by Us and others, that We think might interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Delaire Graff Estate or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Delaire Graff Estate, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when We have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with Our rights or property, other users of Our Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
Where and how to ask questions or file complaints
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.