eStore Shipping Policy
See also Refund Policy
- Shipping is currently only available in South Africa.
- All shipping fees are indicated in South African Rands and are inclusive of VAT.
- Shipping is free of charge for orders of R 2000 or more. We retain the right to adjust these terms at any time. Any changes will be relayed to the purchaser on the payment page.
- We endeavour to process your order and ship as soon as possible. Estimated delivery time for orders to be delivered within the Republic of South Africa will range between 5 – 10 working days.
- If an item you have ordered is no longer available, we will contact you for a choice of replacement items or a refund request.
- Cost of shipping excludes insurance. Any damage or loss incurred during shipping shall be dealt with as per the Refund Policy.
- All orders containing wine will be shipped when permitted in line with South Africa’s COVID-19 Lockdown Restrictions.
- Mixed orders with wine and other items will be shipped together as one delivery once alcohol shipping is allowed.
- Orders made prior to alcohol restrictions being lifted may be delayed longer than the below delivery time frames as we work through a backlog of orders. Please be patient and we will process your shipment as soon as possible beginning with the first orders made during Lockdown.
Cape Town & Winelands
- Areas included in this shipping option: Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, Atlantic Seaboard, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl and Somerset West.
- Orders will be processed and delivered by Delaire Graff Estate.
- Estimated delivery time for orders to be delivered within the Republic of South Africa will range between 3 – 5 working days.
Other Regions in South Africa
- Areas outside of the above region will have orders fulfilled by a third party contractor.
- Shipping fees are calculated at checkout based on a flat rate for national shipping.
- Estimated delivery time for orders to be delivered within the Republic of South Africa will range between 5 – 10 working days.
- If delivery is not accepted by the Customer, consignee or party nominated by the Customer at the appropriate time and place, the third party courier shall be entitled to store the goods at the expense of the Customer.
- Pending forwarding and/or delivery by the third party courier, or if so required by the Customer, any goods may be warehoused at the Customer’s risk and expense.