Indochine Spring Tasting Menu
Dine at Delaire Graff
Savour the taste of Asian-inspired cuisine at Indochine Restaurant this Spring.
5-course menu R450 per person | Wine Pairing R295
Virgil Kahn, Head Chef of Indochine, has crafted a special 5-course set menu to celebrate the arrival of Spring on the Estate. Tucked away at Delaire Graff Lodges & Spa, Indochine’s intimate setting is ideal for a special lunch in the Cape Winelands. Admire sweeping views across the Stellenbosch Valley while Chef Virgil Kahn takes you on a culinary journey with elegant dishes infused with authenticity.
3 small plates
- BILTONG SPICED WAGYU | gooseberry chakalaka, bao bun, wild garlic aioli, pickled radish
- SUNCHOKE CHAWANMUSHI | tomato dashi, shiitake ketchup, black garlic, kimchi croquettes
- CURED DUCK | red curry chicken livers, apricot mebos, corn cakes
- SEAFOOD LAKSA | turmeric thick cut noodles, cashew nut, dune spinach, fire dried papaya, amasi
- CHICKEN TIKKA (sharing) | tohu chicken salad, rye chapatti, smoked tikka curry, sambal
- GUAVA CHEESECAKE | peanut ice cream, palm sugar meringues, sablé