Indochine Spring Tasting Menu
Dine at Delaire Graff
Savour the taste of Asian-inspired cuisine at Indochine Restaurant this Spring.
5-course menu R550 per person | Wine Pairing R450
Virgil Kahn, Head Chef of Indochine, has crafted a special 5-course set menu to celebrate the arrival of Spring on the Estate. Tucked away at Delaire Graff Lodges & Spa, Indochine’s intimate setting is ideal for a special lunch in the Cape Winelands. Admire sweeping views across the Stellenbosch Valley while Chef Virgil Kahn takes you on a culinary journey with elegant dishes infused with authenticity.
3 small plates
- JAPANESE OYSTER | crispy lotus root, bonito aioli, ponzu
- BEEF TART | wild garlic root, black vinegar, chinese wine, fermented plums
- CURE TROUT PURI | bombay potato, mango atchar, tamarind yogurt
- TUMERIC AND GALANGAL CURRY | line fish, coconut, orange & fennel salad
- PORK PEANANG | smoked cashew puree, yellow garlic shoots, yuzu compressed asain pear
- COCONUT & LIME LEAF PANNA COTTA | passion fruit sherbet, burnt butter crumble, citrus sponge