Within each of us is infinite possibility, health and love. During this time, a great pause across the world, we remember to look inwards and nurture our personal sense of wellbeing.
It is important to create time and space to nourish our bodies, our muscles, our skin, our hearts and our minds.
To help you along your journey of wellbeing and selfcare, we are sharing three revitalizing skin products which you can make in the comfort of your home, inspired by Delaire Graff Spa and the Estate.
Begin by finding a personal mantra to connect with, or positive thought. This will foster a positive environment to form new and healthy habits. Blend your products mindfully, with the intent to heal and nurture. Apply them to your skin with love, take your time, for time heals, mentally, physically and spiritually.
Be kind to yourself and send out positive thoughts for a beautiful, healthy world.
With love, Hildegard
DELAIRE GRAFF GARDEN-INSPIRED CLEANSER:
- ¼ cup aloe vera gel (if you have an aloe plant at home, you can make the gel yourself by using the inner part of the aloe leaf)
- ¼ cup of Delaire Graff organic, raw honey (or raw honey of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon nourishing oil (Delaire Graff Extra Virgin Olive Oil or a choice of: jojoba oil, almond oil, avocado oil, argan oil or liquid coconut oil)
DELAIRE GRAFF INDOCHINE-INSPIRED GREEN TEA EXFOLIATING SCRUB:
- 1 tablespoon dried green tea leaves, alternatively 2-4 tea bags depending on the size of the bags
- 1 cup of fine Himalayan salt
- ½ cup of Delaire Graff Extra Virgin Olive Oil (if you are substituting from home, ensure that it is a 100% olive oil, not an oil blend)
- 2 tablespoons Delaire Graff Spring Flower Honey (can be substituted with raw organic honey of your choice)
- Optional: 5-10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
DELAIRE GRAFF BREAKFAST-INSPIRED NOURISHING FACE MASK:
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons ground oats
- 3 tablespoons of organic plain yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon Delaire Graff Wild Flower Honey (can be substituted with raw organic honey of your choice)
HOW TO MAKE THE ABOVE PRODUCTS:
- Combine all the relevant ingredients in a medium-sized bowl
- Apply to your face or body
- Leave each product on for at least 20 min before rinsing
STORE YOUR NEW PRODUCT RANGE:
Store each product in an airtight container in a dark cool place or in the refrigerator.
Use a scoop or spoon rather than your hands to scoop out the products from their containers (this will help to ensure that bacteria doesn’t introduce itself into your new homemade product range and it will last longer).